7 things to know about Global Mark Makers...
1. We publish fast-read books that look at the big picture in an intriguing and gutsy way. Global Mark Makers books are less than 220 pages. For instance, Dare To Love Nine is only 86 pages (with an affordable cover price of $7.99) while Obama and Christian Loyalty is only 110 pages (with an equally affordable cover price of $10.99). We believe the strength and value of a book are not in its size but its substance.
2. Many of our books, like the Obama series by award-winning Michigan Chronicle newspaper editor Bankole Thompson, are part analysis and part interviews. The reason is simple: we want our books to be people-geared and anchored, drawing from the diverse knowledge and experience of relevant individuals far and near. It makes business sense too, because people tend to embrace and promote what they have a stake in.
3. We publish nonfiction, not fiction. That doesn't mean we have anything against fiction. Fiction is good and appeals to millions of people but to us at Global Mark Makers, nonfiction is better.
4.We don't babysit authors. After all, they are tax and bill-paying grown-ups. But we partner with them, accompanying them on the long, often challenging journey from conceptualization and manuscript writing to book launch, creative book marketing and sales. And you guessed right. They, the authors, get all the glory. Why not? Their glory is one of our destinations.
5. We publish in both conventional (paperback, hardback, etc) and digital (Kindle, Nook, Mobile App) formats. The last time we checked, variety was still a beautiful thing. But whichever format we use, the bottom line is to get the ideas of our esteemed authors to their target audiences - fast, conveniently and affordably.
6. Our books are geared towards promoting understanding and collaboration in advancement of human welfare, freedom and dignity. The 1776 US Declaration of Independence underscores and undergirds the pertinence of the pursuit of life, liberty and happiness, and we at Global Mark Makers believe books, our books, should do nothing less.
7. Being owned and run by a widely traveled American multi-author, C. Paschal Eze, who is versed in book production and marketing, means that we also see things from the perspective of authors. So, they feel at home with us.
Global Mark Makers is a Coralville Iowa USA-based literary project that encourages and supports authors of nonfiction books to become real global mark makers through the power of their living ideas.
Thus, we do not just publish works of non-fiction but rather partner with authors to make a global difference in areas of their interest and aptitude.
So, are you that kind of author who wants to make a global difference? Click Global Mark Makers now to contact us, giving us truly compelling reasons why we should publish your book.
You can also email the publisher, C. Paschal Eze, at Paschal(@)GlobalMarkMakers.com or Skype him at PEZMEDIA. It's a digital world. Remember?
© 2012. Global Mark Makers. All rights reserved.
GlobalMarkMarkers.com is an Iowa USA-based gutsy publisher of digital, paperback and hardback books by authors making a global difference.
Know a remarkable writer anywhere in the world who should be a Global Mark Maker? Email C. Paschal Eze now at info((@))globalmarkmakers.com, paashanbooks(@)mail.com, Skype him at PEZMEDIA or connect with him on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Our Address: 761 Camp Cardinal Blvd, #2261 Coralville Iowa 52241 USA
Please, note that we do not necessarily endorse and agree with all the views, positions and actions of all the authors we partner with, publish, feature here or organize and promote events for.